The disciplines of art and yoga share much in common: intrinsic vision, an exploration of the creative mind, and a deep adoration of the human experience. At our Art + Yoga session, we explore these themes both on our yoga mats and in the art gallery exhibition. We reflect upon how movement, breath, and mindfulness can spark the creative impulse that lies within each of us.
Join us as we take this path with a guided yoga flow and an eclectic playlist. Class starts at 6 pm, but feel free to come early or leave late and marvel at the striking artwork.
Allow this mid-week reset give you the self-care tools needed to carry throughout the rest of the week!
Art + Flow sessions aim to create an inclusive yoga space, foster community and help support local businesses.
This class is for all women from diverse backgrounds, with all body types, and levels of experience.
- Pre-registration online, but welcome to join if unavailable.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early to get comfortable and place your mat.
- We will be in an art gallery, so feel free to truly experience the artistry.
- Cancellations due to rain will be announced via Facebook at least 60 minutes prior to start time.
- Please bring your own mat and a bottle of water.